The MarkUp browser extension is simple to use and great for annotating web pages that require users to login or only exist on your localhost.
Follow these quick steps:
- Add the extension by clicking this link.
- Open chrome developer tools.
- Switch to the tab named “MarkUp”.
- Login with either your username or email. Create an account first if you don’t have one already.
- Declare a name for your MarkUp Page and click submit.
From there, a delightful progress bar will inform you of the status of your request. If the extension stalls, click the refresh button to try again. Sometimes the chrome extension looses track of the objects and data we’re creating behind the scenes.